Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Ovation Award pictures.

Well, it happened last November, but believe it or not, LA Stage Alliance
has JUST NOW put up the pictures of the winners of the Ovation Awards.

Here's me accepting the award from Rae Dawn Chong
(yes, THAT Rae Dawn Chong - believe me, she was as confused as I was).

Here's me attempting to quiet the booing.

Here's me apparently thanking a tuba.

Finally, my award-winning pose.

All right, I'll be fading back into obscurity now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could they boo a puss like that? The bums!

8/09/2006 6:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW. Those are great, wish I'd been there as you always give good speech, and dang, I keep forgetting how goshdurn fit 'n' trim you are these days. Congratulations.

8/09/2006 9:00 PM

 
Blogger THALATTA! Theatre International said...

I'm sorry. I'm confused. Is that Lindsay Jones in a suit?

8/11/2006 7:14 AM

 
Blogger Lindsay Jones! said...

Thanks everybody!

And, no, that's not me.

That's Mark Messier.

8/11/2006 3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example