Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The greatest (or worst) sublet situation ever....

From the New York edition of Craigslist:


$700 / 1br - Subletting 1 bedroom in 3 bedroom (please read)
Reply to: hous-160332244@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-05-13, 1:48AM EDT


I will be spending the summer in a study abroad program and would like to sublet my room for June and July.

The room is 11X14 and comes lightly furnished.

Rent includes all utilites. Cable, power, DSL(Wireless)

However, there is an issue. (Actually two issues, one male and one female). The other two roommates walk around naked during the summer when they feel like it because the apartment gets hot and the power bill would be through the roof if there were three a/c's running. One of them is a stripper and the other is a former deadhead who have been friends forever. They don't really care who is there when they do it either(to my late mom's chagrin)

So don't say I didn't warn ya.


Warn me? I know several people who would pay extra for the nudity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example