Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

If this is vomit, I must be in Cincinnati...

Chances are that if you're reading this, you haven't visited Cincinnati recently.

How do I know? Well, the Associated Press are reporting that up to 300 people became violently ill after eating food at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel between November 29 and December 3. Afflicted people suffered vomiting, diarrhea and other stomach problems.

The hotel has since cleaned its food preparation areas, threw away any leftover food and ordered all food workers who got sick to stay home until they were symptom-free for three days. I would speculate that chances are probably still good that you can get a pretty cheap rate there for this weekend. Maybe just call LaRosa's instead of room service, if you know what I mean.

Now, I've spent a fair amount of time in Cincinnati, and it's a perfectly fine place, so don't start sending me a lot of hate mail if you're from there.

Seriously though, this brings a whole new definition to the term "five-way chili".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example