Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Would you like to subscribe to this blog?

So, we're pals, right?

We've started seeing each other on a regular basis, and frankly you want this blog to become a part of your everyday life, without having to think about checking it all the time. I hear ya.

Well, you're in luck. Blogflux offers this thing now where you sign up with them, and they can email you a reminder every time this blog is updated. No money, no extra software, no crazy ads, nothing.

Just register with Blogflux, and then search the directory for "Hell If I Know". When you find it, click on it, then scroll down to the place where it says "BlogFlux EmailSubscription". Click on the button next to it. That's it. You're done. Emails will then show up once a day (or thereabouts) to remind you about little ol' me.

Now, if you are into all that RSS/XML/Atom stuff, you can get that at Blogflux too. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, that's fine, don't worry about it. If you do, feel free to explain it to me, I'm still trying to figure it out. Anyway, it's there if you want.

That's it. Thanks so much for reading. It's so weird to see people who actually willingly invite this into their lives, but I appreciate it. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example