Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ted Nugent is gay? By gay, do you mean "wears something that perhaps he shouldn't"?

Seriously? I'm gay?
How can I be gay when I have guitars for hands?



Dammit, I was all set to blog about this guy, and his list of bands that encourage homosexuality, and then my good friend Alexandra Billings beat me to it. Read this whole thing and let your jaw just drop in amazement.

Oy, and the video. Do not even get me started on this video, for crying out loud.

But I will repeat my comment about the list of "Gay Bands":

TED NUGENT IS ON THE LIST. TED FUCKING NUGENT! And next to his name, it says "loincloth", as in what he's wearing on the "Scream Dream" album!

OK, seriously. This man is not gay, this man is not straight.

If he truly finds Ted Nugent in a loincloth to be so tempting as to place him on this list, this man's sexual orientation truly belongs in its own individual category.

And that category is "Insane".

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Did you somehow miss that FRANK SINATRA is on that list?!

1/30/2007 9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example