Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Another day in Hollywood.

OK. It's taking all my energy in the world not to talk about this Mel Gibson thing, but it's really best if I don't, for a number of reasons.

So! Let's go another way but in the same theme: namely, Hollywood is screwy.

It's hard to believe that I've now been out here for over four years, (although technically, I've actually been in town about 25 minutes). Still, if there's one thing that I never get tired of, it's crazy stories of people trying (and failing) to get a movie made.

Some of the most incredible things that I have ever heard have come from these stories, and honestly, once you start collecting these kinds of stories, you have to wonder how any movie ever gets made.

Here's a solidly funny (yet not exceptional) story from Kevin Smith about his version of the Superman movie, and whatever happened to it. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example