Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Warning: lame alt-rock joke ahead!

OK, this post is meant is meant to tie together the post that comes below it (Black Metal) and the post that comes above it (where this band is briefly referenced) but for most of you, the joke that I'm about to make is not gonna have any meaning whatsoever. So, if you're not like a big fan of Helmet, just move along, ok? You're just not gonna get this joke.

Still here? Boy, I probably could name you individually. OK, so here goes:



So, as you can see here, Page Hamilton of Helmet now has a signature guitar with ESP.

The price? $3,999!

You have got to be kidding me here! Four thousand dollars for a guitar that's tuned to D and can only play 4 chords?!?

That's it. That's my joke. Either you're laughing hysterically or you have no idea what I'm talking about. I told you.

It's all meant with love, Page. Meant with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example