Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Do you like chocolate?

Oh yeah? How much? Oh, you think so, huh? You're the biggest fan of chocolate ever?

Bullshit. That's right, I'm calling bullshit on you! Oh, you think so, huh?

Well, ok. Have you ever worn chocolate jewelery? That's right. Like this right here from these crazy people called Food Is Art, who are based in England:



Oh, you have? Oh.

Well, ok! But! Have you eaten a painting made of solid chocolate? Like these?



You have? Jesus, really? Wow.

OK! Well, there's no way you've ever played a giant game of Jenga made entirely of chocolate like this:



WHAT? NO WAY! YOU HAVE NOT! THAT IS NOT YOU IN THAT PICTURE! COME ON! What do I look like here? You're a lying bastard, that's what I'm saying!

OK OK, all right. You're so smart, have you ever eaten A CHOCOLATE ROOM? That's right! A whole freakin' room made entirely out of edible chocolate! Like this here:



Yeah, I thought not. Who's the king of chocolate now, huh? Well, ok, fine, it's not me either. I mean, a chocolate room? That's just ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example