Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dammit, I miss Clinton.

I know, it's been a long time now. It seems like forever ago. We weren't in a war, we had a surplus, people were getting screwed in the White House instead of just screwing us. Man, it was great.

And his wife, well...I mean, she's all right, I guess. But she's not as much fun as the big guy, you know?

OK, so not all of you are gonna agree with this. But, honestly, watch this video about his last days in office, and tell me you don't miss him even a little bit. I bet you will.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think even the Repubs miss him considering the buffoon that's in the White House now.

LOVE that video.

2/23/2007 11:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Clinton too.
I laughed, then I cried.
What a great video.
-Jim

2/25/2007 8:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umd-LnuhXDk&mode=related&search=

2/26/2007 12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example