Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Get on the bus, people! We're going to New Jersey!

Ya'll take my shit and get the fuck out!


HO-LEE CRAP! Somebody call all my gay friends and get them out of bed. Whitney Houston is auctioning off all her old stuff! I'm not lying!

Take a look at it here!

This has all the makings of one hell of an afternoon. DAMMIT! I WISH I COULD GO!!

What makes this so awesome for me and all my gay pals is that the auction is almost equal parts of audio stuff and fashion stuff! That's right! For the first time ever, you can see Mackie mixers next to Bob Mackie gowns! Never again are you gonna see the brands of Akai and Dolce & Gabanna next to each other! Oh, I'm just sick about missing it.

PLUS! It gets so much better! Look at some of the crazy shit in this thing!

A Versace Catsuit with this whole psychedelic dream on it.


Spare nuns from "The Producers".


A 5000 lb forklift.
(Boy, you don't wanna catch Bobby Brown on a bad night when he's driving this around!)



BUT OK. THIS IS MY FAVORITE.

Take a look at these pictures below.




See, these awards are listed in the catalog as "Music Awards", but look closely! Every single one of these actually belong to Bobby!


Ain't that cold-blooded? Threw the man out the house, and now is selling off every last one of his awards!
Now THAT'S a comeback.

The auction takes place this coming Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 11:00 AM. The address is 84 Coit Street Irvington, NJ 07111.

If you go, Please, I beg you, write me and tell me what happened.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd buy some of her stuff myself, but I already know how to dress like a crack ho.

1/05/2007 11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the two uses of the Mackie brand name. Great post.

1/05/2007 5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example