Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Sunday, December 31, 2006

365 days of weird - what could be better?


Well, I know that I've been big on the lists lately and I've also talked about the 365 Days, 365 Plays project, so this is a great way to get all of this in one package:

The good folks at UBU put together this TRULY WONDERFUL project called the 365 Project, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Basically, it's an mp3 of some strange song or piece of audio for each day of the year, and many of them are just spectacular. You wanna hear Orson Welles argue about peas? Or Louis Farrakhan sing calypso ballads about transgenders? Or simply the kids outsider classic "I Like Cheese"? This is the list for you.

If weird is what you're after, go ahead and hunker down. This is gonna be your year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now must have every album Louis Farrakahn has ever made in his life.

And I don't even know who I'm talking about.

1/02/2007 12:01 PM

 
Blogger Lindsay Jones! said...

Yeah, uh, you may wanna do a little research there first, before you join his fan club.

1/03/2007 1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example