Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Monday, September 04, 2006

God help us all, I'm back!



OK, I know, it's been a while, but I had a good excuse. Several, actually. Seriously, thanks to everyone who said nice stuff about the birth, I really appreciate it. I promise that this blog will not devolve into a baby album. Honest.

Anyway, I'm back on. I have to do that thing where I'm simultaneously in NYC, Chicago, and LA in the next 48 hours. But dammit, I'm ready to blog. I got a lot of stuff backlogged in my brain.

SO! As you will remember, the rules are I fill in what days I missed, so scroll down and start checking out the stuff as I fill em in. They will all get made up, that's just how obsessive I am.

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/04/2006 1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example