Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Saturday, April 08, 2006

WOW!




A real rarity currently on Ebay!

An original pressing of The Shaggs "Philosophy Of The World" on Third World Records! This is the record label that originally put out this outsider classic over 35 years ago. It maybe sold 100 copies, and then the record label went out of business, and all the remaining copies of the record disappeared. I'm not sure that The Shaggs themselves have a copy of this. Very exciting to those of us that comprise the 50 biggest record geeks of the universe.

Go here or here or here to learn more about The Shaggs. I would post more about them, but I'm still in the midst of my self-imposed blog exile, due to massive chaos and a reckoning with the vast over-estimation of what I can actually do in a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example