Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

ow, my head....where am I? Hey.......where are my clothes?

I know I KNOW.

So I started this blog. And I really liked writing something every day. It's been fantastic. I really love it, and I can't tell ya how great it is that people actually read it.

Then. I started working on this show.



And lordy jeezus, it nearly killed me.

55 people in a musical, with an eleven piece band.

If anybody ever says Lookingglass and low-budget in the same sentence again to me, I want you to hit me on the head with something really really hard. I will not blame you, I promise. Hell, they won't blame you either.

Anyway, the show's open now and it sounds great. I would tell you to go see it, but the whole run of the show is completely sold out. Just take my word for it, ok? It's great. I'm proud of it. I can't believe it's finally open, but it is.

Honestly, contrary to what you might think, I'm truly glad Lookingglass calls me for these things, because god forbid things ever get boring in this job, they are NEVER boring with Lookingglass. And that's a good thing. Seriously.

So, now I can go back to blogging daily, right? Well. Not exactly.

See, I got this other thing. And it's even more crazy than the Lookingglass thing. I can't even talk about what it is, it's that crazy. But I have to meet this deadline on it or I'm a dead man. That deadline is April 7.

And then I can go back to blogging daily, right? Well. Hopefully. I do have this thing right after that where I have to do three shows in one week in 3 different states. That might be a little stressful.

But, after that, I'm all yours. Honest.

So, anyway, I'm sorry that I've been out of touch. And I promise I'll write as much as I can when I can. Keep checking back. I just need a little bit longer to like get things together before I can do the everyday thing again.

In my classic obsessive way, however, I will eventually make up for all these lost blogging days. I'm just crazy enough to carry out that promise, you wait and see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want excuses. Blog Dammit.

3/20/2006 11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example