Self-editing is overrated. Or is it?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I love actors.

I do. I work with them every day and I used to be one myself. It's a hard business and I have a lot of respect for anyone who attempts to make a living this way. It really is like putting your entire personality on view for everyone to judge, and it can take a huge toll on your psyche to constantly live this way.

It's a hard life and it deserves respect.

This being said, actors can sometimes lose their perspective and become the most ridiculous people in the whole world.

Take, for example, Patty. This is a message that she left on the voicemail of a casting director of a major regional theatre. This actually happened, it's a real message. Go ahead, take a listen.



Crazy, huh? Apparently, she ALWAYS gets the part.


Or how about Chloe here? This is her actual audition video that she uses to represent herself.

That native american monologue? From The Addams Family 2. Maybe not the best choice, huh?

But truly nothing tops Renee's video's here.

What the hell is she thinking? That's the REAL interesting question.


If you have any more crazy actor related clips, feel free to pass them on. I'd love to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
 
Web hellifiknowblog.blogspot.com

Example